View what progress your state has made!
- States Ramping Up Action on Passenger Rail
States are delivering their first steps toward achieving the vision for high-speed rail in America. This report documents the first year of effort by state departments of transportation, the Federal Railroad Administration, and the freight railroads to expand the countryís passenger rail system using funds from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
- More Projects and Paychecks, Transportationís Summer of Recovery
This report documents the transportation projects under construction by state DOTs during the summer of 2010, including state examples of projects with enduring results.
- Projects and Paychecks: A One Year Report on State Transportation Success under ARRA
This report offers a snapshot of the real and lasting improvements to roads, bridges, interstates and mass transit systems under construction by state Departments of Transportation using Recovery funding. Included are personal stories of workers; state projects; and state-by-state data.
Two years later, Recovery Act still making a difference.As of June 30, 2011:
- $26 billion in projects under contract or completed
- 8,600 highway and transit projects completed